Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Face-Off: Givenchy vs. Zuzu Luxe





  1. I was browsing the Sephora website and found their Our Favorites section. One of the first items to pop up was Givenchy's Le Rouge lipstick. I loved some of the colors, so I decided to look up the label and color it here. I was disappointed by some of the ingredients (Hydroxycitronella? BHT? ewwww~), so I decided to look up something comparable. I've been a huge fan of Zuzu cosmetics for years now, so I found a similar shade called Luxe Lipstick in Beso Beso AND it's formulated with better ingredients! Lastly, as if it wasn't good enough already, the whole line is cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free. I think it's easy to tell who won this battle~



1 comment:

  1. Hi, You explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info<a href="https://www.vitasave.ca/brands/zuzu>zuzu luxe</a>

    ReplyDelete