Friday, February 14, 2014

My Ipsy Bag: February


Got my Ipsy bag for January! Check out what's inside! Also, click from the products listed below to check out their color-coordinated ingredients label (for all the details how the toxicity level of each chemical in the product). 

My Ipsy Bag: February

4) J.Cat Beauty Eyelash + Glue

My Rating: ♥ ♥  ♥ 
This was my first Ipsy bag, and I have to say I was a little disappointed. While the blush color was gorgeous, after looking at the ingredients, I'm not sure I'm going to use it much. Parabens and fragrance are HUGE no-nos, especially for daily use. While the lipgloss is cute and comes in a fun color, it contained WAY too many mysterious ingredients for me to be comfortable ingesting. As for the lashes, I'll probably use them, but with a safer glue (if I ever find one). The best product in the bag was the nail polish, since Zoya is a 5-Free brand, however I wasn't lucky enough to get the cute color and instead ended up with "Odette" which is a pale lavender I'm sure I'll never use.

The cute pink bag everything comes in is adorable. I will use the pink bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment