Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014

Just got my March Ipsy Glam Bag in!
Check out the links below to see each product's color-coordinated ingredients label to see how it rates on toxicity levels and other harmful concerns.

Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014
(click each link to see colored label)

My Rating: ♥ ♥  ♥ 

My Review:
This bag was a little more disappointing than last month's. I was really hoping for some really cute, high-quality products, but these items are kind of "meh". I like the nail polish, which  I'm probably going to wear later this month when my girlfriends and I are doing a beachhouse getaway. I thought the eyeshadow quad would be fun to take too, but then I saw that in contained parabens (and I don't need anymore other those in my body than I've already accumulated >.<). As for the primer and lipstick, I think I'll probably hand them off to one of my girlfriends, since I'm not comfortable with the amount of mysterious chemicals and the use of retinyl palmitate. Oh yah, the bag is kind of weird, but it reminds me of microbiology so I think I'll keep it! ;)

Check out kathykang.com for more reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment