Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The One and Only Facewash You'll Ever Need

The One and Only Facewash You'll Ever Need


This has been my go-to face was for years! For just pennies per use, this face wash will give you sparkly, clean skin using no harsh chemicals or toxins. Also, by diluting the solution and putting it in a foaming soap dispenser, you'll stretch those pennies even more. Now you'll have enough to last you the whole year, with extra left over for your significant other, you friends, you mom, your mom's mom, your mother-in-law.., and her mom…. You get the point) I find one foaming pump is all I need to create a thick enough lather for my whole face. If your face is prone to dryness, just follow up with your favorite moisturizer (try one with SPF like this one from Juice Beauty)

For more eco-chic beauty tips, check out my blog at KathyKang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment